Monday, April 5, 2010

Out with the Cold and In with the New

Growing up in the Midwest means you get the best of all seasons....NOT! I honestly spend Fall and Winter dreaming of Spring and Summer. Now that warm weather has finally reached Chicago, I spent my Sunday night clearing all my winter clothes out of my closet. Once, I got everything organized I realized that I had one semi not stuffed to the max drawer. So of course, this got me thinking that I need to get some new things to spice up my wardrobe. Here is a few things I have been eyeing.


These shoes can instantly bring a pop of color to anything you are wearing.

Elizabeth and James Pleated Shorts
I have always been a huge fan of shorts. These can be worn casually or you can dress them up a bit.

Chloe Tilia Sunglasses
I saw these on Hilary Duff in People Style Watch and knew that I had to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment