Friday, March 26, 2010

On the Rocks and Hold the Salt


It is a little bit after 11 pm and I decided that tonight I am finally going to start my own blog. This is something that I have been thinking about doing for quite sometime. Ok, I Lie.


Actually the idea came to me when I was having a few margarita's with my girlfriends. We all hadn't seen each other for a couple of months, so when you get us all together and then add tequila into the mix the stories get even better and blurrier. Anyways, the idea was brought up when I was telling some story and at the end my friends said that I should think about writing a blog. They said the would love to hear my stories and thoughts daily. So after the hangover from the margs wore off I decided to finally start writing one...about 2 months later.


I can honestly say that I read just about anyone and every ones blogs and I find myself getting sucked in their world. My goal for this blog is to have a little bit of something for every individual. I hope that my blog feels accessible to all and is a fun environment.




To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment